DIVISION 24 - HUNTER JUMPER HORSE SHOW
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2018 ~ Commencing at 8:30 am in Horse Ring A
NO PRE-ENTRIES - ALL ENTRIES TO BE MADE ON DAY OF SHOW
COMMITTEE: Chairperson: Melanie Stainton, Tracey Alder, Jennifer Johnston, Muriel Jones, Chris English
Judge: Shelly Parkinson, Announcer: Muriel Jones, Course Designer: Favelle Maschke
RULES and REGULATIONS
1. ADMINISTRATION FEE: All persons in this show will be required to pay a $10.00 administration fee.
2. ENTRIES: All entries for Section A must be made by 8:00 am. Classes start at 8:30 am. All other entries must be made at least 1 hour prior to showing in any Section.
3. Any exhibitor having an entry in any class and failing to exhibit same, or leaves the ring without being excused, shall forfeit all prize money and entry fees.
4. The committee reserves the right to alter conditions or to refuse entries.
5. Facilities for schooling are available, and no schooling will be permitted inside the course without permission.
6. Any exhibitor who is guilty of creating a disturbance, whether by openly criticizing the judge or using obscene language to any judge or official, shall thereby forfeit the right to any premium and may be suspended by the Society from exhibiting.
7. A rider is allowed one minute after first call by in-gate steward to enter ring. If not available at that time, the horse and rider may be eliminated.
8. A Junior rider is a boy or girl under 18 years of age as of January 1st of the current year.
9. A beginner is defined as someone 13 years of age and under who has never shown at a canter prior to January 1st of the current year. Beginners are not eligible to enter any other division.
10. Anyone riding on the grounds must wear proper Hunter headgear with harness done up and appropriate footwear, and must wear their assigned ring number.
**11. Exhibitors must be members of Ontario Equestrian Federation and have participant insurance. Number to be entered on entry form.
**12. Riders, Horses or Ponies shown in Division 05 on Saturday are not eligible to show in any other division at the fair.
13. Juniors are not eligible to enter Senior classes.
Individual or Equitation classes - $12 each
Jumper / Stake classes - $15 each
All of Section A - $30
All of Section D & E - $40 per Section
Section H - $25
Premiums: $25 - $15 - $10 - $5 - $5
SECTION A - BEGINNER (Walk Trot):
1. Hunter Hack
3. Hunter over Fences - Trot Only
SECTION B - EQUITATION:
4. Junior Equitation
5. Senior Equitation
SECTION C - OPEN PLEASURE STAKE:
6. Open Pleasure Stake
SECTION D - JUNIOR HUNTER:
7. Junior Hunter Hack
8. Junior Hunter under Saddle
9. Junior Hunter over Fences
10. Junior Hunter Stake over Fences - maximum 2' 6"
Sponsor: Victoria Feeds / Horse & Hound, Lindsay
for Section E - maximum 2' 6" except stake class
~ Juniors are not eligible
SECTION E - SENIOR HUNTER:
11. Senior Hunter Hack
12. Senior Hunter under Saddle
13. Senior Hunter over Fences
14. Senior Hunter Stake over Fences - maximum 2' 9"
SECTION F - OPEN HUNTER STAKE:
15. Open Hunter Stake - maximum 3' Premiums: $50 - $30 - $25 - $20 - $10
SECTION G - OPEN JUMPER - 3' to 3' 3":
Premiums: $60 - $40 - $30 - $20 - $20
16. Table C Speed - AM5
17. Table A Stake - AM3
Sponsor: Percy Robertson, Dunsford
SECTION H - OPEN JUMPER STAKE:
18. Table A Stake - 3' 6" to 3' 9" maximum Premiums: $200 - $125 - $75 - $65 - $35