HUNTER JUMPER SHOW
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2019 - Commencing at 8:30 am in Horse Ring A
NO PRE-ENTRIES - ALL ENTRIES TO BE MADE ON DAY OF SHOW
COMMITTEE: Chairperson Melanie Stainton; Tracey Alder, Jennifer Johnston, Muriel Jones, Chris English
Judge: Shelly Parkinson
Announcer: Muriel Jones
Course Designer: Favelle Maschke
RULES and REGULATIONS
- ADMINISTRATION FEE: All persons in this show will be required to pay a $10.00 administration fee.
- ENTRIES: All entries for Section A must be made by 8:00 am. Classes start at 8:30 am. All other entries must be made at least 1 hour prior to showing in any Section.
- Any exhibitor having an entry in any class and failing to exhibit same, or leaves the ring without being excused, shall forfeit all prize money and entry fees.
- The committee reserves the right to alter conditions or to refuse entries.
- No schooling will be permitted inside Horse Ring A without permission.
- Any exhibitor who is guilty of creating a disturbance, whether by openly criticizing the judge or using obscene language to any judge or official, shall thereby forfeit the right to any premium and may be suspended by the Society from exhibiting.
- A rider is allowed one minute after first call by in-gate steward to enter ring. If not available at that time, the horse and rider may be eliminated.
- Juniors are riders under 18 years of age as of January 1st of the current year.
- Beginner riders must be 13 years of age and under who has never shown at the canter. Beginners cannot enter any other divisions.
- When mounted, all riders must wear an ASTM approved helmet, properly secured. Riders or horses must wear their exhibitor number at all times. Proper show attire is requested. Paddock boots and half chaps of similar colour are permitted. Jackets may be excused at the Judge's discretion.
- Exhibitors must be members of Ontario Equestrian or provide private liability insurance (minimum $2 million). PROOF OF CURRENT MEMBERSHIP/INSURANCE MUST ACCOMPANY THE ENTRY FORM.
ADMINISTRATION FEE: $10.00
Individual Class: $12.00 each
|Section A: $30.00||Section D: $15.00||Section G: $30.00|
|Section B: $24.00||Section E: $40.00||Section H: $25.00|
|Section C: $40.00||Section F: $15.00|
Prizes: 1st: $25, 2nd: $15, 3rd: $10, 4th: $5, 5th: $5
SECTION A - BEGINNER (Walk Trot):
Hunter over Fences - Trot Only
SECTION B - EQUITATION:
SECTION D - JUNIOR HUNTER:
Junior Hunter Hack
Junior Hunter under Saddle
Junior Hunter over Fences
Junior Hunter Stake over Fences
SECTION C - OPEN PLEASURE STAKE:
Open Pleasure Stake
SECTION E - SENIOR HUNTER:
Senior Hunter Hack
Senior Hunter under Saddle
Senior Hunter over Fences
Senior Hunter Stake over Fences
SECTION F - OPEN HUNTER STAKE:
Open Hunter Stake - maximum 3' Prizes: 1st: $50, 2nd: $30, 3rd: $25, 4th: $20, 5th: $10, others: $0
SECTION G - OPEN JUMPER - 3' to 3' 3":
Prizes: 1st: $60, 2nd: $40, 3rd: $30, 4th: $20, 5th: $20, others: $0
Table C Speed - AM5
Table A Stake - AM3
SECTION H - OPEN JUMPER STAKE:
Table A Stake - 3' 6" to 3' 9" maximum Prizes: 1st: $200, 2nd: $125, 3rd: $75, 4th: $65, 5th: $35, others: $0